Instagram July 2022
FREE GUIDE: 10 reasons why you're not getting business from your website
Instagram July 2022
How to create your Instagram content plan
Did you know that Instagram has moved from being simply a photo sharing App to one that has tools for businesses to grow their reach, audiences, and customers?
Instagram now has videos, shopping and direct messaging giving businesses more opportunity to bring in new customers and grow. With tens of thousands of followers in every centre, Instagram is an obvious marketing tool to help you showcase and grow your business.
So how do I get into using Instagram?
Like any marketing channel you need to have a professional look and good content to be successful.
On social media beautiful photos will go a long way but Instagram says the top thing that its users are looking for is to be entertained. Videos are what people like, engage with and want to see.
Using social media to share your stories, products, journey, and some joy with your customers is a key tool in your marketing plan. See our tips and links below to get you started.
If you aren’t running your own social media, we’ve got the knowledge and expertise to help you. We help our clients get the best out of social media every day.
- The first step to getting started is to define your target audience and goals for your Instagram account or campaign. Is your goal to drive more customer engagement, attract new customers or increase sales?
- Consider the milestones you want to achieve. You’ll be able to analyse how your posts are performing along the way.
- Next is to plan your content calendar. This helps you to set a plan and keep on track to achieving your goals. Filling in your content calendar is the exciting bit!
- Explore what stories you want to tell and use themes to share information over a series of posts. The content calendar will help you break down content planning into bite size chunks and actionable steps.
Check out this step by step guide from Instagram on how to plan and create content consistently and note these tools to highlight your content different ways:
- Pictures are a great way to highlight products, share quotes, pose questions and promote deals and giveaways.
- Use videos to show sneak peeks of something coming up, create product teasers, and for demonstrations on how to use a product.
- Use Instagram Reels, or short videos, to showcase products and share stories.
- Instagram TV are longer videos for giving more detail on a particular topic.
We hope this helps you start your Insta journey. If you’re inspired and would like a no obligation chat about your social media, contact us today www.managemy.co.nz